GSO Earth Station One (GSO ES-1)
Thank you for your interest in joining the Global Space Organization’s team for the international “Moon Race Challenge.”
“Are you ready to go to the Moon?” Your application and resume/CV will be reviewed and if selected a GSO Officer will respond via email to schedule an interview.
The Global Space Organization is prepared to enter the challenge utilizing our plans for full construction of GSO Earth Station One (GSO ES-1) in the State of Arizona, summer of 2019. (Our initial ground breaking began in summer of 2018.) Additionally, we are preparing an in-depth Crew Training Program upon site completion.
For international applicants, if selected please ensure your name is consistent on this application and on all potential immigration documents to avoid problems at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate and/or upon your arrival in the U.S. The first round of crew selections will occur contingent upon monetary awards from the Moon Race Challenge, scheduled for late 2020. New hire selections will continue for each 6 month training period contingent upon our standing in the challenge.
Important (For those interested in future employment and also for those interested in our GSO Crew Training Program.)
- The GSO ES-1 Crew Training Program is fully funded by the Global Space Organization at no cost to prospective applicants including transportation, housing, meals and curriculum costs for our 6 month program of study.
- Applicants will be expected to sign a non-disclosure agreement and agree to a minimum of a five year employment contract with the Global Space Organization upon final crew selections and again upon successful program qualification for eventual work on the lunar surface.
- Filling out the application is not a guarantee of selection. All applicants not selected will be placed on our standby list for possible future openings.
In order to ensure that applicants for admission are appropriately qualified for our GSO ES-1 employment or those joining our program of study, and to ensure high standards of fairness and consistency, the GSO maintains a core set of entry requirements. The GSO ES-1 Station Commander is responsible for approving any exemptions to the GSO Admissions Regulations, in discussion, as necessary, with the Station Chief. All applicants:
- Must be at minimum a high school graduate or possess a GED.
- Must complete the online application in full for admission and upon selection pay the $45 application fee upon arrival at our site in Arizona.
- Must be at least age 18 at time of application acceptance and selection.
- Must be in good health.
- Must be able to understand and be able to communicate effectively in the English Language.
For our International applicants who are selected for the GSO ES-1 Crew Training Program. The GSO will begin processing your entry forms upon selection. Once received you will need to obtain your work or training Visa for entry into the United States. For inquiries or assistance during this process you may email HR Support at firstname.lastname@example.org